Information and Latest Updates on COVID-19
Share Facts, Not Fear About COVID-19
Although COVID-19 has been declared a pandemic by the World Heath Organization. Presently there are multiple cases in Newfoundland and Labrador. We have immediately shut down our HFA Centre and Childcare Centres at the request of the Newfoundland Government.
As this matter evolves, we will continue to closely monitor government announcements and make adjustments to operations if necessary.
What the YMCA is Doing
- “Clean, cover, and contain” and “Wipe down equipment” posters have been posted and displayed in appropriate areas.
- We provide access to hand sanitizer in all locations.
- We will continue to comply with all licensing requirements, for our aquatic centre and child care centres, and will follow new directives from the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- We will continue to clean and sanitize surfaces, dishes, and toys and in our child care centres.
- We will continue to clean and sanitize surfaces, program equipment, phones, keyboards, and door knobs at the HFA Centre.
- We will provide regular updates as information changes. Please visit our facebook page and twitter account for updates regarding our programs and services.