5 Days 5 Ways
The YMCA is a place where you can try something new, connect with others and stay healthy in spirit, mind, and body. Whether your goal is to reduce stress, train for a race or just feel healthier, we’re here to help! Learn about all the different ways to be active at your YMCA. With so many activities available, you’ll be sure to find your way to achieving your fitness goals.
See for yourself and sign up for your 5 free visits:
Visit the Exploits Valley YMCA to get started:
13 Price’s Avenue, Grand Falls-Windsor
Enjoy all these benefits with one membership:
- No locked-in contracts
- Unlimited drop-in group fitness classes including yoga, bootcamp, cycling and more
- Modern fitness areas with strength and conditioning equipment
- A free fitness consultation which provides one-on-one support for new members
- Swim lessons for all ages and drop-in pool activities such as Aquafit and lane swimming
- Access to all Canadian YMCAs when traveling
- We have all levels of memberships for families, adults, and kids.
Learn more about membership: https://www.exploitsvalleyymca.ca/membership/
Terms and conditions:
- Offer expires April 30, 2019.
- Must present a valid photo ID
- Five visits valid during 2 week period
- Offer is available to anyone who is 16 years and older and has not redeemed a promotion in 6 months.
- Limited to one trial offer per person.
- No cash value; not for resale or transferable; non-refundable